2006-11-28

Michigan to Vote on Marijuana Legalization

I dislike Marijuana. It puts me straight to sleep. I suspect that it is unhealthful to inhale the products of combustion, even of all-natural substances. But who the hell am I to stop somebody from growing a plant on their property, drying it, and smoking it, or selling to others? I do hope that Michigan voters are smart enough to free our police and citizens from the cruel and counter-productive "mutual consent" laws such as this. MJ today, crack tomorrow!

3 comments:

Nadir said...

There's nothing in this post about race. Am I on the right blog?

"Legalize it and I will advertise it." - Peter Tosh

Nadir said...

"I'm in love with Mary Jane. She's my main thang. She makes me feel alright. She makes my heart sing.

And when I'm feeling low, she comes as no surprise, turns me on with her love and takes me to paradise.

Do ya love me Mary Jane??

Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya?"

Rick James was a genius. A big fat joint rolling genius. When he started messing with them snorts and smoking crack, he lost his edge.

Paul Hue said...

RJ indeed was a genius of the highest order. His success adds evidence against the proposal that all drugs are always bad.

Similar examples disprove absolute condemnation of cocaine, such as the legendary success of Lawrence Taylor on the football field. Perhaps coke wouldn't be so bad if legal producers manufactured and distributed it.