2006-02-17

The Imortance of, "Your Mom is a Whore"

See what happens when you condition people to be "offended" and "insulted" in the face of name-calling? Here's a 14-year-old boy in jail, sent there due to his response to somebody "saying something about his mother." Well, I can guarantee you one kid who'll never fly into a violent rage if she gets a racial or maternal insult hurled at her: my damn kid. Six, I think that this culture of "offense" has its extreme example in the rioting, murderous response to the cartoon mohammad. For this reason I promote "Your mom is a whore" as the perfect greeting and validiction. After having your mom called a whore a few times each day, I think you can handle any unexpected insult without resorting to illegal and unhealthy fury. Some may think that "your mom is a whore" is stupid. But I can think of at least one thing much, much stupider: *caring" if somebody calls your mom a whore.

No comments: