2006-02-27

Coulter - Omowale Port View (& Coulter-Hue Airline Sleep View)

Ann Coulter is the first writer now to articulate my rail against pilots blasting nonsense over the airplane PA systems, waking passengers with information that nobody cares about ("WE'RE 75,000 FEET ABOVE SEA LEVEL! WELCOME ABOARD! IT'S A PLEASURE TO SERVE YOU!") Since Nadir thinks that newspapers shouldn't publish images that will make people riot in murderous and arsonistic rages, perhaps he will rail against the airlines when Ann and I start killing and burning in response to those pilot sleep alarms. Maybe I can convince her to add clever cell phone rings to our list of proscribed public expressions.

Oh, yeah: Coulter also supports Nadir's view on the UAE taking over US port ownership.

2 comments:

Nadir said...

Don't attack airline pilots. The air marshals will shoot you in the face faster than you can say "Dick Cheney".

I don't care that Coulter and I agree on the port deal. I still don't like her.

Though she is FINE AS HELL!!!! Could she just stop talking and take her clothes off or something? I can't wait until she is a has-been so she can pose nude for Playboy.

Oops. I suppose someone may find that offensive. Sorry Mr. Hefner...

Paul Hue said...

Ann C does nothing for me in a bent-over -the-end-of-a-couch sort of way. But I like her enormously. She is, as we used to say on the east side, "too po'". But I think she is very funny and strong-willed in a smart way. As with anyone that we admire, I disagree with her sometimes, or course.