2006-07-11

Novak Reveals Source of Plame's Employment

Rove's Original Source: Joe Wilson's Who's Who Entry.
Confirmed to Novak (who broached the subject) by: Yes, by Rove, but also by... a CIA Public Relations Officer!

"I learned Valerie Plame's name from Joe Wilson's entry in 'Who's Who in America'... I considered his wife's role in initiating Wilson's mission to be a previously undisclosed part of an important news story. I reported it on that basis."

That's some clever conspiracy by Bush officials to "out" a secret CIA agent, upsetting millions of US leftists, owing to their passionate devotion to preserving CIA secrets and their secret operations.

2 comments:

Paul Hue said...

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=15988

Is it possible that Nadir, Tom, and the Sheens (Cindy and Martin) were wrong about how and why Joe Wilson's wife's name and employment appeared in a press dispatch on op-ed pages? (And then instantly in loud, colorful front-page rails by Wilson?)

The affair resembles the following: Nadir, Tom, Six and I gather at the office coffee pot. I proclaim that homosexuality is a vile sin. Nadir responds that my own dad is gay. I march to my desk and broadcast an email to every member of the office my horror that Nadir has revealed a sacred and previously well-kept family secret about my dad, a hurtful act that may very well lead to my dad's suicide, as he suffers from suicidal obsessions, and at the very least an end to his career, as head cleric at a nearby mosque, attended by some fellow employees on my distribution list. I attach several photos of my dad in drag, French-kissing and grab-assing other men at New Orleans bath houses.

Paul Hue said...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060713/D8IRAPEO8.html

This article makes it pretty clear that the Bushie's sought not to ruin Plame, but to discredit Wilson... and to discredit him legitimately, exposing the false credability he created for himself.