Fox News' talk show commentators feature not a single Bush supporter who boosts Bush as much as MSNBC's Keith Olberman lambastes him. No Fox commentator supports Bush 100% of the time. Fox has two evening commentary shows: O'Reilly, and Hannity/Colmes.
O'Reilly qualifies as a rightist, but he:
1. Has opposed the Iraq war from before it began.
2. Thinks that Bush manipulates oil prices.
3. Supports anti-gouging laws against petro suppliers.
4. Excoriates Bush for spending worse the Democrats.
5. Opposes the Free Trade that Bush promotes.
6. Excoriated Bush for his Katrina response.
7. Excoriates Bush for failing to control the borders.
8. Supports increasing the minimum wage.
Hannity is a rightist who supports Bush's Iraq war, though he shares his time with lefist Colmes and supports O'Reilly against Bush on the above points 3, 6, and 7.
Olberman, on the other hand, over at MSNBC, opposes Bush 100% of the time, and in the harshest possible language. Last night when he delivered this commentary, I thought a few times that he was going to cry. His show is really All Bad Bush, All The Time. I don't oppose this, I just wonder where Fox gets its "biased" and "faux" labels from liberals.